Well this is a scary new world which I am completely eager to get right into.
I’ve been following a few friends and a few new acquaintances in the past few months and this has really sparked a fire in me, a yearning to be able to get down on paper my thoughts and my feelings and my opinions and basically whatever the heck I feel like.
I’m writing this for me, for you, for whomever. If you are willing to read my words, you are welcome in my SPACE.
Expect the unexpected and also the utterly boring. But hey, it’s mine; I can do what I want with it.
This is my story…
- I am sure the blog title says it all, but I do love a glass of cider in the sun. Chilling out on a lazy Sunday with some of the coolest people in my world, chatting about the good, the bad and the ugly. Its bliss.
- I read magazines backwards – yep thats rights – I figure they put the best info close to the front and I’m a lover of saving the best till last.
- I’m obsessed with nail polish; I couldn’t tell you when I last had non painted finger and toe nails – there’s just something about expressing yourself through the colours. Love.
- Love a scorching hot shower – to the point that body parts turn a nice pinky shade. Showers are my favourite part of the day – It’s my thinking time, my alone time. Most of my routines and lists of daily tasks get made here. (Mentally of course, I’m not sporting a pen and paper in shower.. although, there’s an idea!)
- Following on the same, warm feeling, I’m a tad obsessed with my lil hottie (wheat bag). Its amazingly helpful if I have a sore tummy, back etc BUT I may use it nearly every single night. It’s the bomb.. No really.. ah-maze-ing.
- I cannot peel my own mandarins. I am 26 years old and I just cannot do it. Don’t get me wrong, I love the taste and eat one nearly every day, however, someone will always have to peel one for me. I cannot stand the smell of mandarin peel on my hands. Crazy I know, but fact.
- I believe every person we meet and have some degree of involvement with fits into one of three categories: Reason, Season, and Lifetime.
Some people will waltz into your life for a simple reason (be it to fix a tire, reach something on a top shelf etc), and then they are gone.
Some may be with you for a season, whether it is within a job, while helping you with a project or someone you meet on your travels etc.;
And some may be lifers. The people who come into your life, initially it could have just been for a reason, or a season, but someone that happens to stick it out for the long haul. None are more or less important; they all play an integral part in forming and shaping who we are. RSL BABY!
- My dream is to visit the Northern Lights – The Aurora Borealis. To witness something so magical and I’m sure nothing less than breathtaking is a must do for me. It’s on the top of my list of things to do and I’m hoping next year will be the year to have my dream come true.
So, that’s just a few random facts about me and I may or may not re touch on some of those subjects. It’s more than likely considering they made it into my top 8 tidbits to tell.
This is just the beginning..